In Case You Were Interested.
posted by carlybish at 12:43 AM
How is the Carly? I was getting worried when you didn't post. *smile* Much love.
It seems like life just hits fast-forward sometimes..... crazy, huh? I think of you often! Especially when I pop your demo in :-)
Thank you, Galen. You just helped me decide which CD I'm going to send you, if I ever get to that.And Carlydear, I know what you mean. No time. :(
...Like the present?
Post a Comment
<< Home
YOU don't happen everyday. Own it.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
How is the Carly? I was getting worried when you didn't post. *smile* Much love.
It seems like life just hits fast-forward sometimes..... crazy, huh?
I think of you often! Especially when I pop your demo in :-)
It seems like life just hits fast-forward sometimes..... crazy, huh?
I think of you often! Especially when I pop your demo in :-)
Thank you, Galen. You just helped me decide which CD I'm going to send you, if I ever get to that.
And Carlydear, I know what you mean. No time. :(
...Like the present?
Post a Comment
<< Home