Monday, August 01, 2005

Trips & Such.


We went to Gatlinburg and rode the Sky Lift. As you can plainly see. It was very fun... and reminiscent of my summer with Andy last year.

Along the lines of going places, I'm heading home August 11th and I won't leave until August 16th! So those of you who live in the surrounding vicinity of Seattle and if you'd like to see me (for like, the first time in a year!), please feel free to say so here or email me. I'll be spending a considerable amount of that time with my family, but that's not to say I won't take advantage of the late hours and visit with all of you (since my parents go to bed fairly early). So please let me know if you'll be around or if you can be around. Because I would *LERV* to see you.

I 95.6% certain that I'm approved for my Stafford Loan from Wells Fargo. So hip hip! I'm off to school! I give my two week's notice to Maytag on Friday *droan*, and I'll be dedicating the next three weeks to find work part-time. Perhaps the banks will reconsider me now that I have a full year's worth of finance experience on my resume. If that doesn't work, then I'll be hounding all the Department Head's at Lee University to see if they could use a full-time student with as much clerical history as I have. Surely, they could use someone who can type like I can. I took the hokey test I have on my computer and scored a double-wammy 104 words per minute. With 100% accuracy! Heh... I'm so smug.

PS. Happy Birthday, Daddy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ian Dunn said...

Congrats :)

I'd suggest making the University your last choice, though. They usually pay students as close to minimum wage as they can (at least in my experience).

5:42 PM EST  
Blogger amyh said...

I just can't wait to see you! We have so much to catch up on....

Tell your parents hi for me and call me when you're in town!

Yippee!!!

8:27 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm hello!

we're hanging out.
yes
awesome.

anyway we can meet half way one evening that isn't the 13th. anyothers are beautiful.

WE CAN'T MISS EACh OTHER!

11:27 PM EST  
Blogger carlybish said...

That's perfect because on the 13th, I'm going with my Dad and brother to Poulsbo, where Kyle's new apartment resides. He's moving in for his upcoming school year at NCA (Northwest College of Art). We'll probably be gone the whole day. :) La, email me what day(s) would work best for you. I also have to see AmyH and Steph. As well as... everyone else. Ha!

1:34 PM EST  
Blogger amyh said...

Hey, fit me in whenever hon! I'd love it if you could see how great the apt looks :-)

Random Q: Do you know a Christofer Trottier?

2:03 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home