In Case You Were Interested.
posted by carlybish at 9:06 PM
oh yes.maybe the 14th (sunday) come up? half way? whatever works for you? is andy coming?
Sunday shall be lovely! Can we meet after church?Sadly, Andy won't be coming. He has to stay here and work... :( Sadness. But he sends his love, I am sure of this.
Awww. :-)Carly, how do you pronounce your blogtitle? I've been saying it in y head something like "Oh-so-ey Street", and I am probably wrong.
Haha. It's pronounced "Oh-ko-ee". :) You're adorable, Jules.
Post a Comment
<< Home
YOU don't happen everyday. Own it.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
oh yes.
maybe the 14th (sunday) come up? half way? whatever works for you? is andy coming?
Sunday shall be lovely! Can we meet after church?
Sadly, Andy won't be coming. He has to stay here and work... :( Sadness. But he sends his love, I am sure of this.
Awww. :-)
Carly, how do you pronounce your blogtitle? I've been saying it in y head something like "Oh-so-ey Street", and I am probably wrong.
Haha. It's pronounced "Oh-ko-ee". :) You're adorable, Jules.
Post a Comment
<< Home