Christmas Break, Please Come Fast!
So do you remember my first two articles I wrote for the school newspaper, The Clarion? Well, I found a link to the .PDF file that will show you what it looked like and all that. Cool, huh?
I am really excited right now because I just got my first present for Andy to give at Christmas. I can hardly wait to see his reaction. He is going to love this! It feels good to get him something this special because I know that no one else would get him this. I love buying gifts for people. But especially him. And I love how our birthdays are only five days apart. Just another oppurtunity to buy him more presents. I wish I could spoil him with everything.
Tomorrow is my last final. It's for Sociology. So far, out of five classes, I think the following is what I've accomplished:
French - B
Understanding Mass Media - A
Message of the New Testament - A-
Basic Digital Photography - A
Sociology - ?
If I get that last "A", I'll have the 3.7 GPA I need to get the $2020 back on my tuition. If I do this, I'll have accomplished something huge in my own mind. I've never had such good grades before. So this is big. Really big. I'm anxious...
Oh! And Ian Dunn decided to buy that Girl Drinking Coffee painting. As a Christmas present to his sister, I think. What a great guy. Hopefully though, when I put other paintings up, strangers will think my work is worth purchasing as well... I guess I'll find out with my next auction.
The new job is awesome. I'm learning a ton. And yes, I'm developing a quasi-taste for coffee. I don't drink it in my spare time, but when I'm at work, if I have to do a coffee tasting, I'm not nearly as hesitant to do so as I was at first. For the most part, I stick with the hot chocolate and carmel apple cider though. Man, are those so good!
I am really excited right now because I just got my first present for Andy to give at Christmas. I can hardly wait to see his reaction. He is going to love this! It feels good to get him something this special because I know that no one else would get him this. I love buying gifts for people. But especially him. And I love how our birthdays are only five days apart. Just another oppurtunity to buy him more presents. I wish I could spoil him with everything.
Tomorrow is my last final. It's for Sociology. So far, out of five classes, I think the following is what I've accomplished:
French - B
Understanding Mass Media - A
Message of the New Testament - A-
Basic Digital Photography - A
Sociology - ?
If I get that last "A", I'll have the 3.7 GPA I need to get the $2020 back on my tuition. If I do this, I'll have accomplished something huge in my own mind. I've never had such good grades before. So this is big. Really big. I'm anxious...
Oh! And Ian Dunn decided to buy that Girl Drinking Coffee painting. As a Christmas present to his sister, I think. What a great guy. Hopefully though, when I put other paintings up, strangers will think my work is worth purchasing as well... I guess I'll find out with my next auction.
The new job is awesome. I'm learning a ton. And yes, I'm developing a quasi-taste for coffee. I don't drink it in my spare time, but when I'm at work, if I have to do a coffee tasting, I'm not nearly as hesitant to do so as I was at first. For the most part, I stick with the hot chocolate and carmel apple cider though. Man, are those so good!
Currently listening to:

Goo Goo Dolls
Gutterflower

Goo Goo Dolls
Gutterflower


1 Comments:
Carly - by the time you are through you will be a 2 cup a day drinker :-P.
I never drank coffee before I worked at a coffee shop. Now, a few years later I will occosionally have a day where I drink it likes its water.
I hope your final went well today!
Post a Comment
<< Home