Me and The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Are Out to Get You! AAHH!

I ended up using that football shot as my mounted print to turn in Photography today. Professor Kirkpatrick was exceptionally pleased. So I was happy because he was happy.
I had my first exam in Mass Media today and I'd been sweating bullets over it the last couple days. But as soon as I finished, I realized I could've slept more soundly the last few nights because it was so much easier than I imagined it would be. There was so much material to cover, but my teacher ended up simplifying it so much. I may have made an A... Most likely a B, but I won't rule out the possibility.
I'm getting a new phone! Well, kinda. It's new to me! My friend, Rach, got a new phone and has no use for her previous flip phone, so she's giving it to me! She said it's in great condition and it would otherwise do nothing but lay around. Of course, I was freaking out because anything is better than this dinky Nokia I've had for nearly two years. The phone I have came free with my plan, so of course it's dinky. But it was free! So I took it! But a flip phone will be such a treat! She's a total sweetheart and also sending me some things that I can't get out here, like my favorite type of chili. People are just so nice!
Andy said he had something romantic planned for us tonight, so I'm getting gussied up. Girls need reasons to get gussied up sometimes and a night of romance is one of our biggest motivators!


2 Comments:
I love that photo :)
I haven't heard "gussie up" in a long time..... you gave me a smile just when I needed it. Thank you :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home