Thursday, September 22, 2005

Test Scores.


I had a picture due in my Photography class today that "clearly proves" that I understand depth-of-field. So I took this shot today, about an hour before it was due in class. I ended up showing my photo first and my prof loved it. Like, he loved it. Ace...

Secondly, I had my New Testament class today... I finally found out what I got on my first exam... One person got a 100% and the lowest someone received was a 29%... *Sigh* I guess you can assume I wasn't the one person who got the full 100... But I did make a 95! HA! Don't worry, I gave myself a couple pats on the back. I know I deserved them. Woohah.

PS. They loved my Switchfoot review!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it a digital photo class?

8:22 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wicked heater!

10:05 PM EST  
Blogger carlybish said...

Anonymity: It is a digital photography class, yes. :)

Leah: I know! Isn't it?? It's in my apartment building!

10:59 PM EST  
Blogger Michelle said...

i couldn't figure out what that was (thanks leah!) :)

great photo. and congrats on doing so well all around.

8:23 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home