Oh, Dear Lord, Help Me!

I've just learned of an available position for Lee's newspaper as Editor and I want it so badly, you can't even fathom how much! When I inquired about it, my teacher said I needed to submit my resume and three short stories to Publications. So please pray that I can write three awesome stories in a very short amount of time--ones that will impress the Newspaper recruiter enough to hire me. The great thing about it is that it not only offers a scholarship for being involved, but if I maintained the position, it would give me two year's worth of editing experience, which I can tack onto my resume.
Please pray. Please, oh please pray. Pray for me all day if you can. I will be eternally grateful if you do. I will sing praises to Jesus and ask that He shower blessings upon you all! Other people will be going for this and I want to get my chance in as quickly as possible! Thank you! Thank you!


3 Comments:
GO GET 'EM, CARLY!
I'll be a prayin!
Try to have the upmost, most optimistic confidence in your abilities and don't let any insecurities get in your way. You're a brilliant writer. Now show that to Lee's Newspaper!
Ditto that!
You have my prayers :)
word. which editor is it? or is there just one? explain more of the position....
Post a Comment
<< Home