What Am I Doing?
Lots of things.
Mostly studying. Trying to keep up with the work load. Here's what I'm preparing for at the moment:
1. Sociology exam #3, which will take place tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM EST.
2. French re-take test, this coming Monday, to improve upon my original score (which was really, really bad).
3. Understanding Mass Media test #2, this Tuesday afternoon.
4. New Testament paper, due in a few weeks. My topic is "The Samaritan Woman at the Well".
5. New Testament test #2, two Tuesdays away. Thank goodness.
6. Photography PowerPoint presentation on a famous photographer. And two prints.
Lots to do. Lots to do. But mostly, since the Sociology exam is first on the list, I'm trying to concentrate furiously on it.
I saw Elizabethtown and wrote a review for it for The Clarion. I'll post it at carlybish.com sometime soon.
Mostly studying. Trying to keep up with the work load. Here's what I'm preparing for at the moment:
1. Sociology exam #3, which will take place tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM EST.
2. French re-take test, this coming Monday, to improve upon my original score (which was really, really bad).
3. Understanding Mass Media test #2, this Tuesday afternoon.
4. New Testament paper, due in a few weeks. My topic is "The Samaritan Woman at the Well".
5. New Testament test #2, two Tuesdays away. Thank goodness.
6. Photography PowerPoint presentation on a famous photographer. And two prints.
Lots to do. Lots to do. But mostly, since the Sociology exam is first on the list, I'm trying to concentrate furiously on it.
I saw Elizabethtown and wrote a review for it for The Clarion. I'll post it at carlybish.com sometime soon.


1 Comments:
have you chosen your famous photographer yet?
i once did a big paper on dorothea lange.
Post a Comment
<< Home