Thursday, December 29, 2005

Jenga!


This is an old picture (almost three years now), but it really puts a smile on my face. I maintain, to this day, that a good game of Jenga really can't be beat. Seen here is myself pointing out the lack of man-hair growing on the fair-skinned chin of my friend Chris.

Anyway! We're flying out tomorrow! We leave at 11:10 AM EST and will arrive in Seattle at 5:41 PM PST! I cannot wait to see my family. And my friends. And Seattle! I really, really, really, really need this. You've no idea.

Please (oh please!) say a prayer that we'll make it home safely, okay? It really helps me to relax and stay calm when we fly. Thanks so much!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah! such a fun memory... jenga is in canada now though! if it comes to it we'll have to do something drastic like hit up the ave for bubbles and tumbling blocks.

9:42 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand what this photo has to do with Jenga, that glorious game.

9:25 PM EST  
Blogger carlybish said...

We were playing Jenga that night. I failed to mention.

1:37 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home