In Case You Were Interested.
posted by carlybish at 6:45 PM
Oh wow...I'm praying for you, Carly.
It's such a surprise, I'm not sure what to say other than I love you and I will do anything I can to support you, even from across the darn continent.
I am so sorry. I love you friend.Norma
oh carly... i'm praying for you.
Thanks to all of you for caring about our relationship. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
YOU don't happen everyday. Own it.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Oh wow...
I'm praying for you, Carly.
It's such a surprise, I'm not sure what to say other than I love you and I will do anything I can to support you, even from across the darn continent.
I am so sorry. I love you friend.
Norma
oh carly... i'm praying for you.
Thanks to all of you for caring about our relationship. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home