I tried, but it wouldn't let me. The record button wouldn't do anything. I checked the settings and Flash is allowed to access my mic, but Odeo wouldn't record anything :(
Okay, I got my first and probably coolest Odeo ever. Methinks it's from her Juleness, but it currently remains a mystery. Now to figure out how to share these with the public... Because this was amazing...
5 Comments:
I tried, but it wouldn't let me. The record button wouldn't do anything. I checked the settings and Flash is allowed to access my mic, but Odeo wouldn't record anything :(
LIAR!
Okay, I got my first and probably coolest Odeo ever. Methinks it's from her Juleness, but it currently remains a mystery. Now to figure out how to share these with the public... Because this was amazing...
Seriously, it won't let me. But, I did think of something better. I've got a meeting in a few minutes, but I'll e-mail you in a little while.
Wow, Ian. I wanted a voicemail and you went all out and sent me an ALBUM. But it's great! I will cherish it forever.
PS. Your voice doesn't sound weird recorded. Weirdo.
Post a Comment
<< Home