Friday, February 17, 2006

I Can Smile!


Alright!

1) Still addicted to the Olympics. Can't stop watching them. Best new thing? Snowboard Cross!!! So. Good.

2) In my Public Speaking class, we have to give an informative speech on something of personal interest. I decided to give mine on "Blogging as an Artistic Expression." Cool, huh?

3) Check it out! Leave me a voicemail! It's super, super easy! And it's free! All you need is a microphone for your computer. If you don't have one, you can go anywhere and get one for cheap! Yes!

4) If you're interested in the Sigur Ros show, I will be posting something lovely about it (because it was certainly lovely...) on carlybish.com later on. Promise.

5) Might be moving carlybish.com over to TypePad. We'll see... It would be a whole lot cooler over there, methinks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carly e bella.

9:03 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home