Thursday, February 09, 2006

A List.

1) The Olympics start tomorrow.

2) I'm working during the opening ceremony (shakes fist).

3) Today was a really great day.

4) Beth (one of my shift managers and friend) has asked me if I'd be interested in moving in with her and two other girls into a really niff apartment.

5) I'm considering it.

6) In case you ever wondered, school is going okay. I'm still getting good grades.

7) Oh my goodness, the Olympics start tomorrow... I am going to be floating on a Happy Cloud all day tomorrow (even though I have to work).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are quite quite furry lil' baht. Quite quite furry. Not as furry as the mouse that roams my kitchen making a ruckus and freaking me out that little brown furry little freaking mousy baht who doesn't know that this is my home and we already have a furry baht so he needs to beat it nerd before I unleash the furries baht of all!! Wow, I didn't realize how much the little mousy was really aggrivating me.

2:51 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home