Monday, February 13, 2006

Oh, Kwany...


Dear Michelle Kwan,

I heard about what happened and I'm sorry. I can't even begin to fathom the torture you're going through right now. All I can offer is my deepest sympathies and sincere wish that a miracle would happen and you could come back and win gold in 2010. If you don't, you'll be sincerely missed and no one would fail to mention you or invite you to share your thoughts on those who will be competing in the future. Your opinion is highly valued at the Games.

You were a honorable competitor and worthy athlete and I truly believe that even though you likely won't return to compete at any future Winter Olympic Games, you're presence or involvement will never cease.

Take care of yourself and good luck in the future. We'll be thinking of you.

Carly Bishop.

PS. I read your autobiography. I liked it a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home