Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No Need For A Title.


Truthfully, I never knew pain like this existed. It's something I appreciate.

And I hope you don't read that and interpret it as angry, hopeless, or dripping in self-pity. Because it's definitely not.

I appreciate this pain, which is a fact of life, because of how much was involved in its production. Pain like this can only come out of something that was beautiful, significant, and most of all, true.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry; it's not forever.

10:14 AM EST  
Blogger amyh said...

Agreed. You wouldn't be feeling the way you are if it had been a waste of time or something insignificant....the ache will subside and the amount of inner growth will absolutely astound you.....in time.

We're all here for you, even from miles and miles away.

And hey, paint some more craziness, I like it :-)

3:49 PM EST  
Blogger carlybish said...

Haha. Amy, I didn't paint that. That's a picture I took. :)

And oy... Anonymous commentors... That always makes me nervous.

I know the pain will subside. I know it won't last forever. But that doesn't change how I feel right now, which is love. Plain and simple. But I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

And I pray to God that he won't read this just to check on me or how I'm doing. My last boyfriend did that and made incorrect assumptions about everything. I'd hate it if that happened with Andy. I may just have to stop writing altogether.

4:15 PM EST  
Blogger Ian Dunn said...

You could always start a new blog instead of stoping altogether.

4:48 PM EST  
Blogger amyh said...

Hey, if Andy comes by and reads this and makes his own assumptions, that's his problem girl! You have a right to write about whatever, whenever and wherever on YOUR blog. Or start a new blog like Ian suggested.

Just givin my 2 cents, unsolicited of course :-)

7:37 PM EST  
Blogger carlybish said...

When I said stop altogether, I lied. And by that, I just meant that I would only stop for now. For the time being. Because at this point in time, when stuff like this happens, people start looking for clues and signs in what I write and what I "really mean", looking for hidden messages, instead of just taking my word for it or emailing me and asking me to clarify. And I just don't want anyone, Andy or whoever, to get the wrong idea about anything right now. It only adds to the turmoil. Better to just lay low, methinks...

8:15 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, that anonymous weirdo was me..

1:43 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's a good time for getting hats and eating brownies?

2:06 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bishy: still praying for you. love the grafitti picture. can you e-mail me your address again?

3:04 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home