Sunday, March 19, 2006

Whoa, Did I Disappear??


Okay, wow. I had no idea it'd been that long since I've posted anything. I apologize. Even though I'm not obligated to apologize. But anyway, I know some of you check these things daily and really care what's going on with me and I appreciate that so much. But right now, I haven't the time or energy to write anything because I just got off a long shift at work and I'm running on, give or take, three hours of sleep. I will update as soon as I am able though. I promise. So if you'll excuse me... (zzz).

2 Comments:

Blogger amyh said...

Your expression is kinda mesmerizing :-)

Sweet Dreams!

4:40 PM EST  
Blogger Daniel McClelland said...

I'm seeing the Stones play in about eighteen days!! I'm so excited. That's a mighty fine photo too.

7:16 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home