Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Changes.


It's spring. And I can literally feel changes pushing through the air when I'm driving with the window down. These steps with the purple flowers were the first thing I noticed when I realized the transition from winter to spring and I finally took a picture yesterday.

I haven't been getting enough sleep. Again, a lot of that is due to reasons I can't write about here, but it can't be helped. I really can't wait for this semester to be over. It's really been too difficult to study and attend class when all this drama is pulling at me, dragging me down, killing my motivation... Hopefully, a few months spent enjoying the summer, roadtripping to a few places, visiting home, and being with friends and family, will rejuvinate what I felt at the start of last fall--pumped!

I feel like I've been missing out on my days because every spare moment I have, I use to catch up sleeping. My days are slipping by with little to no variances and I'm really starting to feel depressed about it. Although, I have been spending a lot of time with friends from Starbucks, usually late at night, and that's been refreshing. But I don't want that to simply become part of the routine and then dry up like everything else has.

This is a depressing post. I'm sorry... I think it's mostly because of all the junk that's been going on lately. I really, really wish I could just rant and rave about it here (because this is therapeutic for me, if you couldn't tell already), but I can't, and so I feel like it remains bottled up inside. I feel like it's a weed that's rooted itself in my very being and writing is my only weed-killer, but I can't use it because if I do, I'd be spraying poison on other people's hearts as well. (How's that for an analogy?!)

It's high time I pumped up the Trek's tires and took some leisurely rides. Maybe burn some of this stress and anxiety I've been struggling with for, oh, months!

Currently listening to:

The Postal Service
Give Up

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel McClelland said...

Start up another (!!) blogger account, under some psuedonym, and rant and rave. The odd random will come across it by accident, but none of us will ever know, and you can get it all out. I have no idea what you're going through, but it doesn't sound nice. I'm sorry. Good choice of album though!! They're great!

8:51 AM EST  
Blogger amyh said...

Remember how your least favorite class in school took fooorrrreeeevvver........and summer break seemed eons away? It's amazing how quickly 58 mins, can go by, let alone a whole year, when you're in your twenties, huh? :-)

Keep your chin up - Brighter days are ahead!

9:57 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home