I Know I've Been Scarce...
But I have several undisclosed reasons as to why. The majority of which has to do with personal relationships. Some things just aren't for the web, so I apologize for withholding information. But it's necessary out of respect for the other people involved. Just know that I'm going through a lot of changes and God is working something new in my heart. He's changing me and helping to realize how not-myself I've been for the last year or year and a half. Because I've compromised my relationship with Christ many, many times. Now there's a certain amount of spiritual "cleansing" that I have embraced, which involves mass quantities of Donald Miller readings and time spent in Christian and non-Christian fellowship.
If you're concerned about what's been up, just shoot me an email (carly@carlybish.com) and I'll indulge any info that is appropriate for my friends to know about. Otherwise, I'll try to write more in the next couple of days.
Go over to Amyville and watch her most recent videos. They're great.
If you're concerned about what's been up, just shoot me an email (carly@carlybish.com) and I'll indulge any info that is appropriate for my friends to know about. Otherwise, I'll try to write more in the next couple of days.
Go over to Amyville and watch her most recent videos. They're great.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home