I Blew It.
I screwed up. Big time. Nope, I can't tell you what I did, but let's just say that I really... really... really... messed things up. And it's up to me to fix them.
I feel slammed to the ground. God has taken me as far down as I can go and surely, I can only go up from here. I'll be doing some serious independent journaling, away from the computer, to help me deal with all the shit I've made for myself.
I'm an asshole.
I feel slammed to the ground. God has taken me as far down as I can go and surely, I can only go up from here. I'll be doing some serious independent journaling, away from the computer, to help me deal with all the shit I've made for myself.
I'm an asshole.
Currently listening to:

Travis
Singles

Travis
Singles


3 Comments:
Don't worry. God loves you and will forgive you. And people that love you will forgive you no matter what. Nothing is beyond forgiveness. You'll be ok.
I'm with Anonymous. And, if worse comes to the worse, you can always exile yourself to New Zealand...
I still think you're swell.
Post a Comment
<< Home