Time Flies Like Me!

I worked at the Starbucks in Chattanooga today, where I originally trained, because they were lacking a person. It was amazing. Man... Shifts fly when you work there. It just never stops. I love it.
I talked to my Dad! After I got off work! I love my Dad so much... He received my tax stuff and was in the process of filling it all out when he realized that we could deduct education costs. With all that junk taken into account, my tax return is going to be somewhere around the $1000 mark! And I'll have it in about a month or so! How cool is that?! I guess I made somewhere around $19,000 last year! That is just crazy to me!
Maybe I can actually indulge in some things this year! Like a bookshelf! A really nice bookshelf! Oh, such grandaciousness!
Anyway. I have to work early tomorrow morning. Like, 5:30am... So yeah. Bed time.


1 Comments:
I'll be awaiting a pic of that new bookshelf of yours :-) It's so fun when you can actually afford something you need and want, isn't it? Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home